Electrical Items are always the most expensive when considering what to take to university. Here we have outlined the fundamental ones to bring, please follow the links to see our suggestions and recommendations. Please note we have negotiated special discounts with some of our suppliers if you go click through What 2 Take.
- Laptop – Click Here to See What We Recommend
- Extension Cables – The plugs aren’t always easily accessible.
- Alarm Clock – Click Here to see whats recommended at Amazon.com
- Mouse – We recommend the TeckNet M002 from Amazon.
- Printer – We recommend the Epson Stylus Office BX305FW or if you have a more flexible budget we recommend the Epson Stylus PX830FWD.
- Mobile Phone – Essential.
- Headphones – Very useful especially during revision periods we recommend the Panasonic RP-HJE120E-S or if you want the best the Atrio MG7 Pro Onyx Black.
- TV – Check Ebuyer.com for great deals for students.
- Digital Camera – We Recommend you Browse Here at Amazon.
The Main thing We Recommend that Everyone Forgets…
Insurance! – We highly recommend Insurance. It is very cheap from Endsleigh.com and is well worth the money to insure all these expensive electrical items. It may be a housemate or someone from your halls that ends up leaving the door unlocked or the windows open. Don’t pay the ultimate price of having to purchase everything on the list again. Follow the link for a quick quote: